Free access to Windows computers are available to the public. Log in with your library card.
Just visiting? Bring in a photo ID so we can assist you with logging in with a guest pass. Once you end your computer session, all personal information is automatically removed from the computer.
All public computers are equipped with the following:
- Internet Access
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Access to all Digital Library resources
The computer lab at the Sandpoint Library is located on the second floor with elevator access available. There is also a computer lab at the Clark Fork library.
- Printing from Public Computers
- $.10 a page for black and white
- $.25 a page for color
- Self-service copier/scanners on both floors
- Printing from USB available
- Wireless Printing
- Fax services
- Send a fax for free using our self-service copier
- Receive faxes for $.10 per page. Ask a staff member for assistance.
We're Here to Help!
We want to help you succeed! From computer help to 3D Printing instruction - the staff at the Tech Desk can help you find the resources to get the job done.
Stop by either building to see the printers in action. We can print your 3D requests for just the cost of materials. Email us to get started!