Free computer access is available to the public. Log onto computers with your library card and pin number.
Once you end your computer session, all personal information is automatically removed from the computer.
Bring in a photo ID and we will help you log in as a guest user. You need to be over 18 or with a parent to get a guest pass or library card.
We have Windows computers that are equipped with the following:
- Internet Access
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Access to all Digital Library resources
The computer lab at the Sandpoint Library is located on the second floor with elevator access available.
There is also a computer lab at the Clark Fork Library.
- Printing from Public Computers
- $.10 a page for black and white
- $.25 a page for color
- Mobile Printing
- Self-service copier/scanners on both floors
- Fax services
- Send a fax for free using our self-service copier
- Ask staff about how to receive a fax for $0.10 per page.
We're Here to Help!
We want to help you succeed! From computer help to 3D Printing instruction - the staff at the Tech Desk can help you find the resources to get the job done.
3D Printing is available in Clark Fork and Sandpoint. Learn more about 3D printing and request your own models too.