We offer free meeting rooms for community groups and educational programs.
Please note that all activities must be non-profit, open to the general public, and free of charge.
Meeting rooms may not be used to raise money, engage in activity for which a person receives payment, solicit customers, sign applications for service, advertise a business or collect fees for tuition.
Meeting or Classroom Set-up
- Clark Fork Room: up to 20
- Sandpoint Room 102: up to 15
- Sandpoint Community Room A: up to 20
- Sandpoint Community Room B: up to 25
- Sandpoint Community Rooms A & B: up to 45
- Clark Fork Room: up to 32
- Sandpoint Room 102: up to 20
- Sandpoint Community Room A: up to 35
- Sandpoint Community Room B: up to 60
- Sandpoint Community Rooms A & B: up to 100
Requesting a Room
Please review the meeting room policy before requesting to reserve a room. The library reserves the right to make changes to room assignments as space dictates including rescheduling or canceling meeting room reservations in order to accommodate library programming or other needs.
Tutoring Room/Study Room
Rooms are only available at the Sandpoint Library during regular operating hours.
Monday – Thursday: 9 am – 7 pm
Friday & Saturday: 10 am – 5 pm
- Distance Learning
- Career Development
- Quiet Study
- Private meeting space