An online learning platform that helps you advance your educational, professional, and personal life.
Structured courses provide support to students and professionals for academic skill-building, standardized test prep, career certification test prep and more.
What You Can Learn
Targeted Learning Centers help you prepare. All you need is a Library Card!
- College admissions and placement exams (ACT, SAT, AP and TOEFL)
- Graduate School Admissions exams (GRE, GMAT, LSAT, MAT and MCAT)
- High School Equivalency test prep (GED, HiSET and TASC)
- Academic skills-improvement for 4th-grade skills-level through college (reading, writing, math, science)
- Adult learning (reading, writing, math, science and more)
- U.S. citizenship test prep in English and Spanish
- Spanish content for the GED test and academic skills
- Career occupational certification exam prep
Learn to use Learning Express
The East Bonner County Library is your e-learning partner.
We offer free e-resources like LearningExpress in our Digital Library to give you a competitive edge in today's global economy.