The Library offers cases for displays to be exhibited in the lobby at the Sandpoint Library.
The goals of the displays are:
- To support community, cultural and artistic activities.
- To encourage individuals to contribute to the appreciation of the arts.
- To broaden horizons by presenting a wide range of art, collections or displays.
- To nourish intellectual, aesthetic and creative growth.
- To reach non-traditional library patrons.
Read the Displays and Exhibits Policy before submitting this Display Application.
If you have trouble submitting this form, contact the library at 263-6930 ext. 0 or click here to email the Information Desk.