Our current response to the COVID-19 pandemic is below.
- All Library branches are open regular hours.
- Meeting rooms are open with limited compacity with social distancing guidelines in place.
- Curbside holds pick up is still available – Reserve your pick up online.
- Face masks are required by all patrons over the age of 2 while in the Library buildings or the Bookmobile. ADA accommodations may be made by contacting the Director.
- Please practice social distancing including only one person or family on the Bookmobile at a time.
- In case of COVID-19 increase in the community, it may be necessary to reduce library services again.